12.19.2011

get over myself!

Yeah, that's right...I just have to get over myself! 

I've been waffling about starting this *journal* for about two months now.  Why?  Because, while it's something I want to do for myself, I also hope that others who venture here find it encourages them to explore parts of their lives they never knew existed.  Translation, "crap, someone might actually read this"! 

If I had not 'gotten over myself' (my nervousness) enough to sign up for my CrossFit foundations course, my life would not be the same as it is now.  Incredible to think how often that happens in a life.  One little step or missed step and the path can change in ways that may be surprising.  The changes may not always be great at first glance, but my deep belief is that ~~silver linings are not fictitious~~!  Call me a PollyAnnie (teehee), but it's true. 


All my mutterings and musings tucked away in my documents page about CrossFit and life will make their way here eventually...

Yeah, that's right...I just have to get over myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment