3.26.2012

Open update

I'm in! 
It was indeed a long weekend of waiting for the official rank, but I came in at #8 and my goal was top ten, so I am really happy all the way around!

~~At the last few hours of countdown, I was out enjoying coffee and then a belly dancing show that a friend of mine performed in.  She did a beautiful job and was a part of an incredible show.  My mind was right there at the theater watching, which was a gift to me on many levels!~~

I had so many people rooting for me.  I was also around so many incredible athletes and coaches that I know that helped my energy and mindset too.  A huge thank you to CrossFit 321 for all your support!  I will be at the next step cheering on the 321 Team for which they qualified, the CrossFit Regionals, in May. 

Now back to *normal* WODding and more consistently good eating (meaning fewer veggie chips and perhaps less chocolate :P ) that will all keep me healthy and heading toward a great experience at CrossFit Games in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment