2.02.2014

your yin/yang

Never underestimate the power of stillness. 
Never underestimate the power of quietness.
Never underestimate the power of being alone.

The boisterous, fun, joyous energy experienced at CrossFit Beacon is beyond wonderful.
There is a consistency to the movement and flow that surrounds me at Beacon.
I love being challenged to become a better coach and athlete. What I learn for my job helps me to continue to grow as a person. It's a part of my life I've allowed to evolve. I never imagined.

Having the balance of stillness, quietness and alone time when I'm away from the gym is beyond important, it's necessary. 
It allows the best and worst of every experience to bubble up, to be seen and felt. 
Absorb, listen, feel. Don't shy away from it.  Embrace it.

Never underestimate the need for balance.
Never underestimate the need to be alone.
Never underestimate your yin/yang.




No comments:

Post a Comment