11.24.2013

you choose

Today, the Sunday before Thanksgiving, a friend posted on FB, "Do I have to have to wait until Thursday to be thankful?"  She was being cheeky.  But her message was true.  No one need wait to be told to be thankful, truly thankful.  It's your choice.

Life is on the move...flowing forward...yin/yang-ish all the time.
My dad would say, "You're always faced with at least two choices. Make the best out of whichever one you choose."  True. Give yourself chances to explore the results of your choice.  Be aware that you can continue to choose again.  I like to add two words to a choice: "...for now."
Those words remind me that nothing is permanent unless you make it so. If it's a choice that works, that's pretty powerful for your energy.  If not, then keep on moving toward another choice!

Thanksgiving is bigger than just one day.
I'm not waiting to be thankful.  I'd burst!!  :)

**just for fun:  ~~I'm pink~~
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1366538/What-is-Your-True-Color-Aura/









No comments:

Post a Comment