1.09.2016

i'm not you, i'm me

People with various philosophical and spiritual ideologies like to share the common thought,
~~Find your passion and follow it. Your life will be more meaningful and purposeful.~~
Agreed.
That said, I've had more than one discussion surrounding this thought with people who clearly believe that their passion and path is the most fulfilling one possible.

One common theme is 'travel the world'.
That's great for them.
I'm not you, I'm me.
I have different passions.
Traveling is an interest, not a passion.
I'm not you, I'm me.

My world changes on a daily basis. I don't need to be in a different environment everyday to be challenged. Growth, joy, passion, enlightenment can all show itself in the most seemingly mundane experiences. It's always so wondrous when that happens.
You could say my passion is staying happy in the pursuit to be open to everything.
Certainly, some days I take 'off', and yet those are still days that feed my passion of living in joy.
Certainly, some days I need to travel toward the joy, but thankfully it's a scenic trip!

You travel how you see fit.
I'll travel how I see fit.
I'm not you, I'm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment