11.09.2014

no time...er

My hubster and I took a long walk yesterday and a long drive/short walk today.

No reason.
No training for anything.
No timer.

It's been a long time since we've had made the time to do this.  Our weekends are short, with things to do. Um, okay...so...

Every day because of my job:
I move with intent.
I live training for life.
I depend on the clock.

Laurence and I went biking a few times this summer, but since I'm not a biker and needed to train a little for a sprint triathlon, I would get annoyed we weren't going faster. I had to make the outing count toward training! HA
I finally let that go and knew when we biked, it was just to bike...but I didn't love it...it didn't count.

Cut to this weekend....months later. 
No reason.
No training for anything.
No timer.

This time I loved it.
Thank you Universe shift!


No comments:

Post a Comment